Ecommerce SitesHelping you grow your ecommerce store...
E-Commerce, selling products & services on the Internet, has taken off dramatically over the last 15+ years. Brick & mortar businesses are rushing to find a presence on the web to get their portion of the profits. But there is a lot more to e-commerce than just having a web site and some products to sell. A successful e-commerce site requires at least several components: professional design, navigation that is easy to use, products that people are looking to buy, competitive pricing, content that not only talks about your products or services but that is valuable to your web visitors, a shopping cart, customer personalization features, a merchant account, security and last, but definitely not least, traffic!
We have built over 100 ecommerce sites for a wide variety of businesses. There are many options to consider when setting up an ecommerce site. We would be glad to explain these to you in detail. Call us at the number below to setup an appointment today.
We work with the following “shopping cart” platforms:
“Dan has been reselling our ProductCart software for years and has helped tons of customers with software customizations and all sorts of other projects. We have only heard good things from the clients that we referred to him. He is not only an excellent programmer and an expert in our ecommerce software, but he always comes across as a true professional. We wish we had more people like Dan in our reseller network!”Massimi Arrigoni
Product Cart Ecommerce PlatformDesigner Friendly Shopping Cart System for Amazing Ecommerce Websites
We have been a Certified ProductCart Developer since 2003. During that time, we have built over 100 Product Cart sites for a wide variety of businesses. We have worked with other ecommerce systems including Yahoo Store, CactuShop, Volusion, vbCart, etc. but after researching them and working with our clients, Product Cart has proved to be the best solution in terms of features, flexibility, ease of use, ease of customization, support and price.
Product Cart Services:
- Overall Site Design & Graphic Design
- Product Cart Installation & Setup
- Product Cart Web Hosting and SSL certificates
- Product Cart Customizations and Add-ons
- Product, Category and Content Setup
- Training on how to use Product Cart
- Merchant Account recommendations and setup
- SEO recommendations
Product Cart Features Quick List
- PA-DSS validated shopping cart software used by thousands of businesses to run a professional Internet storefront.
- Manage everything about your store (categories, products, customers, orders, etc.) from an easy to use and intuitive control panel.
- Direct integration with over 30 payment gateways including Google Checkout, PayPal and custom payment types.
- Instant shipping calculations via integrations with UPS, FedEx, USPS, CanadaPost and custom shipping settings.
- Search engine friendly shopping cart helps you drive traffic to your online store.
- 100s of features including ability to easily setup wholesale pricing, customer level pricing, cross selling, customer discounts, quantity discounts, drop shipping, affiliate program, manage content pages, etc.
- Build To Order version allows for product configurator with online quoting system.
- Apparel add-on handles inventory for product variations.
- Other add-ons include QuickBooks Synch, MailUp newsletter management, etc.
- Easily integrate your existing site design into Product Cart’s design template.
Call us with any questions you may have. We’d be glad to explain how Product Cart can help your business.
We were looking for an ecommerce solution that could be adapted to meet our specific needs on an ongoing basis when we discovered Product Cart. During this process we learned that Net Profits was an authorized Product Cart reseller, who could provide complete ecommerce solutions and assist in building a turnkey ecommerce web site.
As a business owner I know that the “fish either swims or stinks from the head that directs it”. Net Profits shines because of its leadership, specifically it shines because of Dan Anderson. It has been pleasing to be able to count on quick responses and work being done well, but what is especially important to me is the high level of integrity displayed in meeting our requests.
Since bringing our business to Net Profits, we have been very blessed. I praise the Lord for Dan and I appreciate his efforts very much!Karl Kunstman